Development Application lodgmentFrancois Debaillon
The Development Application (DA), including an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), was lodged on Thursday 17th March 2016.
Hard copies of the EIS will be exhibited from 25th March to 28th April 2016 in order to provide details of the project to the public community and to allow the community to express any concern about the Parkes Solar Farm, which will then need to be addressed by Neoen. The EIS is being exhibited at different places, including:
- Department of Planning Information Centre, 23 -33 Bridge Street, Sydney
- Parkes Shire Council, 2 Cecile Street, Parkes
- Nature Conservation Council, Level 2, 5 Wilson Street, Newtown
- Office of Environment and Heritage, Level 1, 48-52 Wingewerra Street, Dubbo
- Roads and Maritime Services, Western, 51-55 Currajong Street, Parkes
The DA documentation, including the EIS, is also available online on the NSW Department of Planning and Environment (DPE) website by following this link.
Neoen seeks Development Approval by mid-June 2016, which is considered achievable given the support demonstrated by the Parkes Shire Council, the Department of Primaries Industries (DPI) and the department of Premier and Cabinet, in line with the NSW Renewable Energy Action Plan.